Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worriedtodeath

Help Me Convert This Receipe Please!

Ladies,

I thought the same thing when I saw that Mamaw had been reported for "bumping"--it was clear that although she used the word, it was not what she was doing.

Suffice it to say that the action taken has been reversed and Mamaw is officially off the hook :D

Ok, I feel better.

Hi Everyone

I haven't been on here for a few days because I started a gluten-free group on my own with my own money. It was a terrific success with close to one hundred in numbers....If I can just help one person I will feel it was worth the effort.

I'm glad the the recipe worked ... I make alot of stuff from it. At present better batter is updating their website ( it may now be complete but I haven't had time to check that out either)...but I can tell you they have the best one to one flour , and the site is loaded with recipes you can't find in other places......Soft pretzels, krispy kreme donut clone..... now she has figured out how to get the crescent recipe cloned to make real crossiants, flakey & tender....

I do want to thank JerseyAngel for going to bat for me & all who have took a stand on my behalf.....my grandkids 18,9,& 6 couldn't believe I got in trouble for bumping a post. Believe me I will start a whole new post before I do that again... It just goes to show an old dog can learn new tricks,,, if we remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone

HUGS

mamaw