This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Are Symptoms Of Heavy Metals?

mama2two

mama2two Enthusiast

I have been reading about others fighting candida, I too have been fighting this since about six months after the birth of my second child, I started having chronic yeast infections that my gyn could not successully treat, I was then treated by a GP with diflucan for 21 days and boric acid suppositories, vaginal. this helped but she did not stress cutting out sugar, so I did not and it came back, I have been treating my self with GFSE, odorless garlic, probiotics and cutting the sugar as much as I can, and have been free of vaginal yeast, but still gassy. I am also wondering if I have celiac disease or just issues with gluten, which could cause the gas. My question is, I see lots of people talk about having issues with heavy metals, what are symptoms of this? I do have eczema on my hands that I can not get rid of, and I know there is no cure for eczema, but I would love to have something to help keep it under control. Does anyone here have issues with eczema? I am a nurse that only works occasionally, but when I do and wash my hands with all that antibacterial soap, it tears up my hands, they are often cracked and bleeding, who wants their nurse comming in with cracked, bleeding hands!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast

It's funny, I was heavy metal toxic and chelated them .... but I don't have a symptom list .....

I would suggest Googling Dr. Klinghardt .. he's the heavy metal expert. :)

Glutenfreefamily Enthusiast

I'm not very familiar with them but I do know memory loss is one of the symptoms. There was an article the other day on yahoo news I believe that stated a certain amount of senile senior citizens had very high levels of lead.

Here's a little information I found on it - Open Original Shared Link

aprilh Apprentice

You can get rid of eczema. Its usually a sign of gut disturbance. I have read many cases on the Yeast Connection Forum of people getting rid of it.

The idea is to starve the fungus (yeast) so you have to avoid anything starchy especially sugar, kill the fungus with antifungals, and then replenish with probiotics. So you are on the right track already. But if you don't starve them, they will not completely go away. They survive on starchy foods.

There is another Candida thread you might be interested in . Also, more info is available at www.wholeapproach.com. Open Original Shared Link (yeast connection)

About the heavy metals, symptoms can be vary. Some have add type symptoms, food sensitivies including gluten (mercury damages the enzymes necessary for gluten digestion), wierd pains, reoccuring yeast problems, other auto-immune problems, brain fog, autism....the list goes on and on. It can be different for everyone.

If you have yeast problems that keep coming back after many attempts to control it, then you definately have some underlying issues - most commonly heavy metals. Do you have fillings?

mama2two Enthusiast
You can get rid of eczema. Its usually a sign of gut disturbance. I have read many cases on the Yeast Connection Forum of people getting rid of it.

The idea is to starve the fungus (yeast) so you have to avoid anything starchy especially sugar, kill the fungus with antifungals, and then replenish with probiotics. So you are on the right track already. But if you don't starve them, they will not completely go away. They survive on starchy foods.

There is another Candida thread you might be interested in . Also, more info is available at www.wholeapproach.com. Open Original Shared Link (yeast connection)

About the heavy metals, symptoms can be vary. Some have add type symptoms, food sensitivies including gluten (mercury damages the enzymes necessary for gluten digestion), wierd pains, reoccuring yeast problems, other auto-immune problems, brain fog, autism....the list goes on and on. It can be different for everyone.

If you have yeast problems that keep coming back after many attempts to control it, then you definately have some underlying issues - most commonly heavy metals. Do you have fillings?

Yes I do have metal fillings, the last one I got was the white one, but I still have the other metal ones.

Archived