Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakingbarb

Did The Format Change?

I wasn't on here for a few days and when I come back I find the threads are all different. Do I have to click on each one of them to read it? Is there a different way to view them because I find this so frustrating I don't hardly read them now. I don't want to have to click on each post in a thread to read it. I actually find this to be a very difficult way to view the board and now I barely come here because of it.

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Barb,

Scroll up to the top right of this page and hit "options". Make sure yours is set to "standard".

Hopefully, that should do it :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I wasn't on here for a few days and when I come back I find the threads are all different. Do I have to click on each one of them to read it? Is there a different way to view them because I find this so frustrating I don't hardly read them now. I don't want to have to click on each post in a thread to read it. I actually find this to be a very difficult way to view the board and now I barely come here because of it.

Look in your right upper corner and click on "Options", then onto "Standard". That should bring you back.

Edit: Yeah, what she said.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

LOL

geez that was so simple I should have known!

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free