Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Karen

Enriokidz Peanut Butter Panda Puffs

I have just tried these for the first time, and they are delicious!!!!

They taste exactly like my favourite cereal when I was a kid, Capt'n Krunch.

I sprinkled my hemp seeds on top of them also, and made them even more delicious!!!

Have a great day!

Karen

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'll be trying them :D . I've tried two cereals by Envirokids, both of which I've liked more than cereals made by other gluten-free brands. I've tried the gorilla munch or something, which is like corn pops or kix, i think, except that they have some sort of cane sugar on them. Then I tried a frosted cereal of some kind...taste like Frosted Flakes in my opinion. Thanks for the recommendation....

-celiac3270

I think I've had those too! (It was either those or the Gorilla ones) They are very good (I eat them plain since I can't have milk). I like supporting that company because part of the money goes toward helping the environment, endagered animals, and children.

Also I finally found hemp hearts! I found them in a health food store. I'm probably going to get some before Christmas.

Hi Medaka!

I have been taking the hemp hearts for about 1 1/2 weeks now. I can say that my sleep patterns have improved greatly and I find that I have more energy during the day. The afternoon "fog" doesn't descend on my brain as prominently as it did before.... you know, that feeling of utter exhaustion that you can just drop right where you are standing.....

I am going to continue them, maybe I will see more improvement as the weeks go by. If not, hey, they're great for the Omega anyway, so either way, it is a positive.

Glad you found them! I found a brand called Manitoba Harvest. They taste actually quite nutty.

Have a great day!

Karen