Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

certain soy and rice milks do contain gluten! crazy-huh? try Pacific Soy, and Pacific Rice Milk, i know that both are gluten free~ they say right on the front. Eden soy and Silk Soy (the kind used at starbucks are Not gluten free... sorry...

Starbuck's Soy is gluten free, I contacted both Silk and Starbucks here are the responses I got: http://tinyurl.com/htoxicity

Join eNewsletter

I'm so glad you guys posted this. Today I went to starbucks and asked them to use soy milk instead;Instantly I was in pain and had to go to the bathroom. I just found out I had celiacs disease 5 months ago.It seems it's only the milk I cant have, because I can have soy ice cream!

Join eNewsletter

Carrageenan - yes, it's a big problem for me too. Instant gut pain that lasts a few days. It's added to far too many foods. It's ridiculous the things we (as a society) eat day in and day out and never give a second thought to!

Dx'd with Celiac June 2010 via positive biopsy. I got tested because both of my kids (3 and 5 years old) have multiple food intolerances, with gluten being the worst offender.

Free of: grains, dairy, soy, legumes, nightshades, nuts, fish, eggs, pork, citrus and tropical fruits (latex allergy), stone fruits, melons, squash, strawberries, flax, cruciferous veggies and celery.

Yes, I'm HUNGRY.

Join eNewsletter

I get depression, anxiety, cramps, bloating, diareah and have a hard time catching my breath. :angry::(

Lupus, Connective Tissue Disease with Fibro type symptoms, Anemia, Anxiety, Depression, RA, Rynauds Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Erosive Gastritis, Osteoporosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Scoliosis, Bulging discs in lower back and neck, Pinched Nerves.

Soy free, MSG free, mostly Dairy free. Endoscopy shows blunted Villi which dr states as gluten sensitivity, so goin back to being gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter