Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jenvan

Statewide Indiana Celiac Meeting !

Hello all! It has been a while since I've been on here! I have been very involved with my local group... We are planning the 1st ever statewide Indiana Celiac meeting! Please read the details below; we would love to have you! Contact me at jenvanhoozer@hotmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

You are invited to the first Indiana State Celiac Dinner, Sunday April 20th, 2008 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM at the Kathryn Weil Center, 415 N. 26th St., Room 400, Lafayette, IN 47904. The guest speaker is Margaret O'Grady ARNP, MSN, an Adult Nurse Practitioner in the Gastroenterology Department at Indiana University Medical Center Gastroenterology Department. She will be speaking on testing, diet compliance, and complications of celiac disease if the diet is not followed. There will be an ALL GLUTEN FREE dinner with corn, dairy, and peanut-free options. $15.00 per person. Reservations must be received by April 6th, 2008 (limit 100 reservations).

~~~~~~~

Jen

Indianapolis, IN

gluten-free since Feb 2005

dairy-free

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Jen :D

I did a double-take! It's good to see you again--sounds like you've been quite busy. The dinner sounds great.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Thanks for the message friends! :) I wanted to refresh this thread...

If you are interested in the event, please e-mail me! There will be several vendors attending all everyone will receive a giveaway bag with product samples! It's going to be great!

~~~~~~~

Jen

Indianapolis, IN

gluten-free since Feb 2005

dairy-free