Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alamaz

Roses Bakery Wheat Free Bakery Evanston, Il

Okay, I walked in and ordered a hamburger ON A BUN and french fries. Yum! Yesterday we tried Roses Wheat Free Bakery on Central in Evanston and it was really good! Everything they make is wheat/gluten free and they have a cafe menu and baked goods. It was so nice to go in and order anything off the menu and not have to make sure it was safe. Whoohoooo! I think she has a website: www.rosesbakery.com. Enjoy!

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease February 2007

Finally feeling better than ever!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes! I LOVE that Wheat Free restaurant/bakery. It's the best thing since I can remember! It's great knowing that I can get freshly baked cookies, biscottis, bread and more without the hassle of having to prepare it myself. I love knowing it's close to my house- finally an easy place to go to and find whatever I feel like eating. You are right! No problems with trying to figure anything out. Rose is great too! She came out and talked to me and made me feel great. I've been gluten free for two and a half years. I watch EVERYTHING! It's not easy, but surely worth it. Good luck to you. You'll do great, especially with places like Wheat Free. Lillian

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter