Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missy'smom

Color Fonts

So let's say I want to make the words green. How do I do it? I have found the color palate but somehow I can't get it right. I usually click the color then type the words as usual and then click the color again or not.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Type in the text you want, then hilight it (click and drag over it with your mouse) and choose the color you want by clicking it on the color palate. Then the text you hilighted will be wrapped in the color tags and when you preview or post it, it will be in the color you wanted.

Kinda fun to play with. :)

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Thanks for your response. I got it! :D

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Join eNewsletter

Now you are a color pro!

Whew - I can see how that could get addictive (and annoying :lol: ) after a while. Looking forward to your colorful posts!

-Colleen

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Hey that is neat! Now here is my stupid question where is the color palate located or does it appear after you highlight ? As I have said all along I know nothing about a computer so yes, I'm not to swift & I make tons of mistakes but I continue to try & learn. I'm trying to prove grandma's can learn after 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Join eNewsletter

When you are in the screen where you are typing your post, you will see several options above the place where you type. There are options for bolding, underlining, making a hyperlink, etc. Right next to the one that says "sizes" is on that has a capital A with a down arrow. If you click the down arrow, you will get a popup with all the colors to choose from. Hilight your text before clicking the down arrow, choose a color and Viola!

Hope that helps.

-Colleen

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter