Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello,

I'm a german girl and i'm 17 years old. In summer i'd like to stay 7 weeks in England to imrpove there my english- knowledge.

I'm suffering from coeliac disease and lactose intolerance so it would be perfect if the hostfamily knows already sth about these allergies.

Now there is my question : Is there anybody who searches for an aupair or who has children in the same age who like to be part of an exchange?

Well- i'm looking forward to hearing from anybody and excuse my ungramatically english, please...

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello,

I'm a german girl and i'm 17 years old. In summer i'd like to stay 7 weeks in England to imrpove there my english- knowledge.

I'm suffering from coeliac disease and lactose intolerance so it would be perfect if the hostfamily knows already sth about these allergies.

Now there is my question : Is there anybody who searches for an aupair or who has children in the same age who like to be part of an exchange?

Well- i'm looking forward to hearing from anybody and excuse my ungramatically english, please...

If you are looking to stay in England I suggest you post on this site as most people here are American :)

http://members2.boardhost.com/glutenfree/

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter