Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItchyMeredith

Going To Disneyland On Friday (california)

It is my DS's 3rd birthday on Friday. He is gluten-free/CF. Where are some great places to eat? Are there any places we can't miss?

Thanks

Mere

DH positive skin biopsy June 2007

Blood test positive July 2007

Gluten Free- since 6-23-07

Vegetarian since 1991

Stay-at-home Mommy to:

Kellen 2-05

Cameron 10-06

Scarlett 5-09

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest Lore
It is my DS's 3rd birthday on Friday. He is gluten-free/CF. Where are some great places to eat? Are there any places we can't miss?

Thanks

Mere

you're in luck! there are a few restaurants at Disneyland that serve gluten-free meals!

There is a pizza place in Tomorrow Land- they can make you gluten-free pizza crust

Also, Ariel's Grotto, and Blue Bayou (near Pirates of the Caribbean)

Chef Chris Justesen oversees the restaurants in the Disneyland sections of Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Toontown, and outdoor vending. In the fall of 2006 he wrote:

"We have started something new here at Disneyland. For guests with Celiac we now have available a list of gluten-free foods found throughout the Park at City Hall on Main Street. This list is updated monthly by Chef Toby and myself. It has restaurants and items they can get at the restaurants. More to come on this because our Vice President is behind this diet."

Chef Chris can be contacted at 714-781-3569 or chris.justesen@disney.com if you have additional questions.

Join eNewsletter

That is so exciting!

My mom just bought my family and I year passes. Looks like we will be going down there a lot if they are so gluten-free friendly!

DH positive skin biopsy June 2007

Blood test positive July 2007

Gluten Free- since 6-23-07

Vegetarian since 1991

Stay-at-home Mommy to:

Kellen 2-05

Cameron 10-06

Scarlett 5-09

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter