Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AliB

Undo Button Doesn't Work!

This is the second time this has happened.

I have spent quite a while creating a post. I thought about something to add, clicked the cursor where I wanted it, started typing and suddenly realised that everything I had already typed had gone! When I clicked the cursor, somehow it must have selected the whole lot and deleted it as I started typing - I wouldn't mind, but the UNDO button isn't working and I couldn't get it back.

I do find it to be pretty unstable at times. Often I will click at the beginning of the row I want to type in and suddenly find my typing is coming out somewhere else and the cursor is several rows higher than where I put it!

What is going on? I am using Mozilla Firefox. Can't see why that should make any difference - I use it because I prefer it to IE.

Ali - 50 - struggled with what I now know to be GI symptoms and poor carb digestion for at least 35 years! Diabetic type II (1997). Mother undx Celiac - lifelong diabetic Type 1 & anemic (plus 1 stillborn and 10 miscarriages after me). Father definitely very GI.

Stopped gluten & dairy, Jan 08, but still other issues so dropped most carbs and sugar and have been following the Specific Carb Diet (SCD) since March 08. Recovery slow but steady and I can now eat a much broader range of foods especially raw which are good for my digestion and boost my energy level.

Not getting better? Try the SCD - it might just change your life.........

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You can get the previously entered text back, but not always with the context menu (popup via right-click). Use the Undo from the Edit menu at the top of the browser, while the cursor is in the area for typing.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

Join eNewsletter

You can get the previously entered text back, but not always with the context menu (popup via right-click). Use the Undo from the Edit menu at the top of the browser, while the cursor is in the area for typing.

Thanks RiceGuy. I didn't realize that would close out the whole thing, I'll try that next time.

JBBR, SD

Join eNewsletter

Thanks RiceGuy. I didn't realize that would close out the whole thing, I'll try that next time.

Tried Undo, but it doesn't take me out of the "Reply" screen. I guess I wasn't very specific before. I can't find where to cancel it or close it. Any ideas?

JBBR, SD

Join eNewsletter

If you start a reply (or even if you just open the reply without typing anything) you can escape without posting by using the "back" navigation function of your browser. In Firefox and IE, this is a left-pointing arrow in the top-left corner of the screen.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter