Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

num1habsfan

Finally Got Consultation Letter

I think you all remember that I'm currently awaiting testing on my gallbladder. My mom said I got a letter in the mail today, but she didnt really pay attention who it was from. She'll get my sister to come onto MSN later to tell me details. I'm assuming that's my gallbladder consultation because she said its with a gastroenterologist in Regina---and it isnt until APRIL. And recall: i've had problems with it since beginning of December (just reminding you all the facts here, people ;)).

God i love healthcare in Saskatchewan.... N--O--T!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

~ Lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here's the letter for you see yourself...My sister scanned the letter...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/num...an/scan0001.gif

*PS: This IS health related, to the same posts gall-bladder issues which are all under Related Disorders...therefore it is why I posted this update in there too*

~ Lisa ~

...26 years old...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

I hope you get answers in april, im glad i dont live in Sk if it takes that long to get in to see a dr, i would go nuts.

paula

Yeah it is driving me nuts, I'm really going to freak out if he tells me yet again i'm making it up.

~ Lisa ~

...26 years old...

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter