Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryebaby0

7 Springs Resort In Pa

I wanted to let those of you in the Pittsburgh area know that my son will be attending a school conference held at 7 Springs Ski resort, and I was really apprehensive about feeding him there.

Well, these people could not possibly be nicer. They said we could put a micro in their room if we wanted, or bring a cooler of food which they would be happy to store in their kitchen and then they could plate/heat it, or if I just wanted to give them a list of food, they would get it OR I could just tell them "what they want to eat" and the cooks would make it separately. And yes, this was AFTER I explained the whole drill, and sensitivity, and cross-contam.... The food director said they wanted him to have a wonderful experience and not worry about eating.

There's a dance that Friday night for the students, and they even wanted to know what he ate for snacks, so there would be something for him then, too...

:)

joanna

Mom/wife to celiacs dx 12/03 and 12/04

Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts -George Tilton

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I wanted to let those of you in the Pittsburgh area know that my son will be attending a school conference held at 7 Springs Ski resort, and I was really apprehensive about feeding him there.

Well, these people could not possibly be nicer. They said we could put a micro in their room if we wanted, or bring a cooler of food which they would be happy to store in their kitchen and then they could plate/heat it, or if I just wanted to give them a list of food, they would get it OR I could just tell them "what they want to eat" and the cooks would make it separately. And yes, this was AFTER I explained the whole drill, and sensitivity, and cross-contam.... The food director said they wanted him to have a wonderful experience and not worry about eating.

There's a dance that Friday night for the students, and they even wanted to know what he ate for snacks, so there would be something for him then, too...

:)

joanna

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter