• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I just found what is probably going to be the only thing that keeps me from crying myself to sleep because of Celiac disease. I was diagnosed 6 months ago and after trying lots of different ways of eating bread, gave up. Last week, my friend told me about the new chicken pot pies that the Brazilian Cheese Bread Company is making. I bought one and tasted it yesterday. I must admit, I didn't have high hopes. Oh my god!!!!!!!! It is simply amazing. They make the crust out of their cheese bread. It's crispy on top and chewy and the most delicious chicken pot pie I have ever tasted including when I ate gluten!!!! The filling is really delicious with chicken and carrots and peas and veggies. You can order online like I did www.braziliancheesebreadco.com. I think you can also order by phone.

You all should try it out. Its really really good. My kids asked me today to buy some more because they loved it to much.

-Maria

Guest digmom1014

Wow! When I put it in my cart-the total was $41.00. $16.99 for the pie and $21.00 shipping. What size is the pie? I'm glad it's so good but, since I'm the only gluten-free in my house, it is hard to justify the cost.

I think the shipping is based on a full cooler. I bought some other stuff with it and the shipping did not go up so it was well worth it for me. The pie is frozen, so they ship priority mail in dry ice. My friend said that the shipping came out to be expensive online and when she called they were able to lower it since she didn't fill the cooler. Try calling them! The number on their site is (707) 643-1241.

Wow! When I put it in my cart-the total was $41.00. $16.99 for the pie and $21.00 shipping. What size is the pie? I'm glad it's so good but, since I'm the only gluten-free in my house, it is hard to justify the cost.

Hi am glad to hear that you have found a pie. I live in uk and we have loads of meat pies and also i found a gluten free fish and chip shop. it was the best meal i had in ages. its nice to find something which you have had to give up and its as equaly nice if not sometimes better.