Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I find I get very constipated with hemmoroids after eating grains.. My vision gets blurry.. My hangovers after drinking beer are terrible, but not so terrible when drinking liquor... My face breaks out, but clears up when I only eat fruits and lean meat... I feel sick sometimes after eating... Ive always been skinny and find it hard to gain weight unless I eat alot of fast food...Does this sound like Celiac? Also how long would it take for my insides to heal??

The person who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Seems that you have been around, but this is your first post. Welcome.

Celiac can have over 200 symtoms and many of the one you mentioned are symptoms.

Have you ever had any testing?

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Hey there--

why don't you cut gluten out for a long time (like a month) and see how ya feel? Especially if you say you feel better without it-- why don't you go without it (and try to be really clean about it-- don't eat anything unless you are SURE it's gluten free)-- and then after a month try to eat some bread-- and notice your symptoms. That's the best diagnosis of all, and it's free! and simple!

-anne

Join eNewsletter

Hey there--

why don't you cut gluten out for a long time (like a month) and see how ya feel? Especially if you say you feel better without it-- why don't you go without it (and try to be really clean about it-- don't eat anything unless you are SURE it's gluten free)-- and then after a month try to eat some bread-- and notice your symptoms. That's the best diagnosis of all, and it's free! and simple!

-anne

sorry, to answer your question, it certainly sounds like you do.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter