Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2boysmama

How Cool Is This?!

I've posted before about how fortunate we were to find a wonderful, supportive pediatrician. Well - I took Aiden (the 19 month old) in for his 18 month checkup on Friday, and he started asking me about Enterolabs for one of his other patients. Evidently after I told him about our experience with trying to get a diagnosis on our older son and using Enterolabs, he's been recommending them to his other patients with gluten issues as well! :D I was so happy to hear this - I've never heard of another doctor giving Enterolab their seal of approval! Now if only other doctors could be as open-minded as he is (the first ped GI whom I subsequently fired comes to mind).

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

awesome! cute picture by the way :)

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Join eNewsletter

I've posted before about how fortunate we were to find a wonderful, supportive pediatrician. Well - I took Aiden (the 19 month old) in for his 18 month checkup on Friday, and he started asking me about Enterolabs for one of his other patients. Evidently after I told him about our experience with trying to get a diagnosis on our older son and using Enterolabs, he's been recommending them to his other patients with gluten issues as well! :D I was so happy to hear this - I've never heard of another doctor giving Enterolab their seal of approval! Now if only other doctors could be as open-minded as he is (the first ped GI whom I subsequently fired comes to mind).

Heather,

That it GREAT news to hear! You definitely found a keeper in that pediatrician! It is wonderful to hear of a doctor who is willing to try something "new" in order to improve the quality of life for his patients. THAT is the sign of a true doctor....no....a true HEALER.

Vicky

Join eNewsletter

awesome! cute picture by the way :)

Thanks....I need to post a new one, that's a year old! :lol:

Heather,

That it GREAT news to hear! You definitely found a keeper in that pediatrician! It is wonderful to hear of a doctor who is willing to try something "new" in order to improve the quality of life for his patients. THAT is the sign of a true doctor....no....a true HEALER.

Yup, ITA Vicky. :)

Join eNewsletter

Thank you for posting this. I have heard, over a year ago, from a friend of mine that her doctor uses enterolab for his osteo patients etc. After she tested thru them & has made so much progress on the gluten-free diet. I think there are more doctors using Enterolab than we know...

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter