Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me know if this sounds familiar! The corner of my lips are soar. My skin feels dry and different. I feel as though the moisture is being sucked from the outside in. It is very uncomfortable. Bowel movements are very different. I have immense cravings and eat more then ever and still am losing weight. My small intestine is constantly gurgling and is soar and has a throb. I have no energy and feel as though a thousand ants have been dummped into my body. My head throbs and bones ache and scull gets a very hard feeling. Atleast three times an hour I urinate. I have als devoloped a tremor under eye and in hand. I saw a GI and got biopsied and I am waiting on results. Let me know if any of you have had similiar symtoms. Thank you so much!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes, a lot of your symptoms could be attributable to Celiac disease. Along with the GI stuff and fatigue, I also get the creepy crawly feeling on my skin. It is great that you got tested but even if it comes back negative, you could try going gluten-free to see if it helps your symptoms.

Your symptoms could be caused by something other than Celiac disease so if you don't get completely better after going gluten-free, I would see your doc again to rule other things out. The feeling dehydrated and peeing a lot in particular could be symptoms of diabetes and the sooner you catch that the better because it can become serious quite quickly if you are not diagnosed promptly.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter