Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sickchick

So Loopy Tonight!

I don't know why I can barely keep my head straight! I tend to react neurologically and gi upset so I am just trying to figure out what I ate I didn't change anything I don't normally eat.

I had these chips (Lundberg rice & bean with sea salt) and I made energ toast (bare) with a slice of tomato, a pork sausage (gluten soy nitrate msg free) and a poached egg on top with kosher salt & garlic powder.

And I am totally looped out. :ph34r: hehehe

is it a full moon?? :lol::rolleyes:

lovelove

crazychick

Collette

Positive Bloodwork Oct 1st 2007. Gluten-free 3 YEARS Oct 1st!

Dairy & Soy free since Dec 1st 2007.

Potato free since January 3rd 2008.

Remaining Nightshades since April 1st 2008. Back on September 2010. :)

Developed Rice & Tapioca & Corn Intolerances...

NO Carageenan.

In a constant state of evolution... sending love! :)

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know why I can barely keep my head straight! I tend to react neurologically and gi upset so I am just trying to figure out what I ate I didn't change anything I don't normally eat.

I had these chips (Lundberg rice & bean with sea salt) and I made energ toast (bare) with a slice of tomato, a pork sausage (gluten soy nitrate msg free) and a poached egg on top with kosher salt & garlic powder.

And I am totally looped out. :ph34r: hehehe

is it a full moon?? :lol::rolleyes:

lovelove

crazychick

Maybe some trace glutening from the sausage? Or maybe a yeast/candida overgrowth? I personally can't have rice and beans together--too much starch. It feeds the yeast.

Though yeah we all just went through a pretty tough astrological transit I hear.

Diagnosed celiac sprue as infant: failure to thrive & pneumonia-back on grains age 4. Began herbs 1971 combating chronic kidney disease/general ill health 1973. Avoid wheat family and "allergens" by 1980. Late 80's doc. diagnosed candida: cave-man diet. Diagnosed degraded myelin sheath 2006; need co-enzyme B vitamins. Discovered celiac fall 2007; finally told diagnosis as infant. Recently found I am salicylic acid intolerant. Ironically can't tolerate most herbs now. Can now eat brown rice & other gluten-free grains (except corn) & even maple syrup & now homeopathic medicine works! Am still exploring the shape of this elephant but I've made progress!

Join eNewsletter

I do have candida I wonder if that wasn't the culprit. I went to bed and I am feeling better now,

thanks Sweetheart! B)

Not to mention I did not take my normal supplements & herbs last night maybe that was part of the problem ...

B)

Collette

NO Carageenan.

Join eNewsletter

Hey deary,

Well, it stinks to hear that you can't keep your head on straight. Are ya stressed, tired, or any of that stuff? I blame all my dizzy issues on air polution from irrisponsible big industries and cow farts. ;) Did you know that Cow flatulance is having a negative effect on the ozone layer? (saw it on the Discovery Channel) So perhaps gluten isn't your problem at all. :P

Speaking of Lundberg rice & bean with sea salt....my hubby found the sea salt bags at our local grocery store. I'm in total heaven...

On another note, I'm going to the hospital sometime this week for a sleep study to see if I have narcolepsy. I'm not really concerned; if I have it, then I've had it for many years. So, basically I'm going to the hospital to sleep in a paper gown, in a freezing room, with wires coming off my head...while they watch me sleep, and then charge my insurance $6,000. :rolleyes:

Well take care hun, sorry to hear you feel crappy.

-Julie

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).

Join eNewsletter

Hi Sweetheart! How are you feeling? You know I have a friend who was interviewed by the Discovery Channel they did a show about Narcolepsy!!! Crazy...

Caw farts are the least of my troubles HAHAHAHAHAHAHA until I go back to Arizona. My fam lives out by the dairy farms... and I am going next week!

You are so flipping funny Julie

I hope you feel better soon! I am a little loopy today but not bad B)

MUAH!

sickchick

Collette

NO Carageenan.

Join eNewsletter

I do have candida I wonder if that wasn't the culprit. I went to bed and I am feeling better now,

thanks Sweetheart! B)

Not to mention I did not take my normal supplements & herbs last night maybe that was part of the problem ...

B)

Glad to be of help! I struggle with the beasties too. They can sneak up on you and give you a high like being drunk. A good clue is a ravenous appetite for guess what--starch and/or lots of fruit or sugar! Its addictive since they actually release alcohol in your blood stream. My ex used to drink bear just to catch up with me on my natural candida (or whatever) high.

Sometimes its OK to eat more of the carbs and other times it just isn't. Especially several times in a row. It helps to offset it by eating more raw veggies if you can handle it , cooked ones otherwise.

Plus consider taking some anti yeast stuff. Besides the usual probiotics, I have found oregano caps to be of help and occasionally taking barberry or golden seal root powder (barberry is more effective and cheaper). These last not more than a week at a time though and be careful since it/they can cause stomach irritation if you take too much. Dandelion root or milk thistle helps along the way just to even things out. You can also rub liquid oregano or thyme oil on your wrists etc. to help kill the beasties off. And pao de arco caps are a good staple to take every day.

Diagnosed celiac sprue as infant: failure to thrive & pneumonia-back on grains age 4. Began herbs 1971 combating chronic kidney disease/general ill health 1973. Avoid wheat family and "allergens" by 1980. Late 80's doc. diagnosed candida: cave-man diet. Diagnosed degraded myelin sheath 2006; need co-enzyme B vitamins. Discovered celiac fall 2007; finally told diagnosis as infant. Recently found I am salicylic acid intolerant. Ironically can't tolerate most herbs now. Can now eat brown rice & other gluten-free grains (except corn) & even maple syrup & now homeopathic medicine works! Am still exploring the shape of this elephant but I've made progress!

Join eNewsletter

Thanks yolo you are always a life-saver!!! B)

I have been taking pau d-arco along with my other supplements for about 3 weeks now.. I am eating 3 a night as well as the milk thistle. I have oregano oil I tried to eat (came with a dropper) and it made me choke HAHAHA very powerful. But I will try and rub it on my wrists! cool!!! :)

MUAH!

thanks so much

Collette

NO Carageenan.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter