• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

nyvibe

Gluten-free Sandwich At Starbucks

Rate this topic

I don't know if this is the same in the US as it is here in the UK but I've just found out about a Gluten-free sandwich in Starbucks. My sister saw it the other day so I'm going to investigate later in the week.

In the meantime however, here's a link to prove it:

http://starbucks.co.uk/en-GB/_Food/Sandwiches.htm

It's the Tuna Nicoise, at the bottom of the page.

:lol: O my gosh i totally have 2 check that out! I love starbucks and having gluten free snacks there would be so awesome. Thx 4 the info.

HI i have tried there sandwiches, which was an egg mayo and was nice, they also offer a gluten free cake but when i asked her not to pick it up with the same tongs as the other cakes she said that they couldnt garentee that no one took care when there put it on the plate that it hadnt been next to regular cake either so i left it. didnt want to take a chance.

There are other coffee houses, other than Starbucks. Check around you might be able to find a small non chain one that does gluten free. There is one in Johnstown Colorado, The Mouse Pad, that specializes in Gluten-Free. They are becoming more and more common. And since the small guys don't have to deal with franchise issues, they can be more flexable. If you found one, you could even ask them to carry some gluten free bread, and tell them the issues. You may be supprised at how willing they will be to work with you.