Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imsohungry

Title On An E-mail

You guys...good grief. :rolleyes:

I just checked Hotmail, and when I went to clean out my junk in-box, here is what I found:

From OnStar: Your car wants to e-mail you. :blink:

Is this a common thing? Does everyone get e-mail from their car? :huh:

I didn't open the message...just in case my car wanted to cuss me out or something.

My day is off to an interesting start.

Hear is the ultimate question: Why can't my car talk to me in person if it has something to say? :ph34r:

Just for the record, I don't want to e-mail any of your cars either. :P

Happy driving. -Julie

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

hahaha

if you have onstar, it sends you emails if your car needs maitnence or something I think, but if you don't it's probably just trying to sell it to you :P

Gluten Free since 10/07

Mildly Lactose Intolerant, slight intestinal symptoms after eating milk products, but easily corrected with lactase enzyme

Endometriosis- DX'd 5/07

Gluten Antibodies- "negative"...don't know exact numbers, am highly suspicious...

DXed celiac 12-19-07 via genetics/elimination diet- DQ2 allele

Brother with Celiac, aspergers...his tests were all negative (he didn't have genetics done), including endoscopy, but he definitely is at the least gluten intolerant...highly suspect my mother has it as well- she has hyperthyroid, fibromyalgia, hemochromatosis, and now colon cancer, and she has been weak and exhausted and just generally sick. She's going to get tested.

Join eNewsletter

OMG. If my car could e-mail me, I'd never hear the end of it.

I need this, I need that, why haven't you done this for me yet, do you think I can live forever? And what is UP with those kids!? Have you SEEN what they've done to me!?

:blink:

:lol:

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter