Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryebaby0

Marriott At University Of Delaware

FYI for those of you who travel between DC and NY, or are in the Newark, DE area for some other reason:

We spent a weekend at the University of Delaware Marriott (a VERY nice hotel). As an afterthought, I emailed my customer survey in with a comment that since there is a great natural food store in town where I bought these gorgeous gluten-free foods ( a local outfit called Sweet Sin) , maybe the hotel would consider a gluten-free option for their (huge) breakfast buffet. (and save me the trouble of going and getting them!)

To my amazement, I heard the same afternoon from the manager of the hotel who said he had spoken to the Exec. Chef. They are quite willing to stock gluten-free things if needed and are just working out how they would let people know that 's an available option. How cool is that?! I never thought they would actually LISTEN :)

So, if you ever make a reservation here, be sure to ask if they can get gluten-free food for breakfast.

Joanna

Mom/wife to celiacs dx 12/03 and 12/04

Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts -George Tilton

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter