Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakingbarb

Restaurant Guide

I found this site when I was looking for a gluten free guide to a specific restaurant.

So nice that this info is out there.

"Many restaurants around the United States and around the world are finding that it is relatively easy and makes good business sense to accommodate those with food allergies/intolerances. Some restaurants have menus built around vegan foods, or are entirely gluten-free. Other restaurants just recognize that their patrons may have food allergies and providing accurate information goes a long way towards enabling people to enjoy eating out. This Wiki strives to include comprehensive information so that you can find a restaurant that will give you what you want, in your area. Help us out and share the best of the restaurants in your area. "

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

that is nice its on wiki for free...but if you want a seriously comprehensive guide to gluten-free dining out, invest in the TriumphDining Gluten-Free dining out guide...seriously...it is so awesome! i bought it prior to our trip to memphis from WI, and it helped us eat more than fast food along the way...then again when we were in atlanta, and it even helps us here at home in WI. it was a terrific investment of like $20ish or so :)

angie

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter