Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celiac-mommy

Www.celiachandbook.com

I met a guy today who told me about his website. I checked it out and it's pretty great. It has worldwide info on it which may be helpful to anyone who lives in those areas or who may be traveling there. Look especially at the restaurant section. If there are restaurants in your area and they aren't on the list, submit them. I added 3 in Portland right away. He said he's constantly working on it, so add it to your favorites list!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I met a guy today who told me about his website. I checked it out and it's pretty great. It has worldwide info on it which may be helpful to anyone who lives in those areas or who may be traveling there. Look especially at the restaurant section. If there are restaurants in your area and they aren't on the list, submit them. I added 3 in Portland right away. He said he's constantly working on it, so add it to your favorites list!

And just where is this web site ?? B)

Join eNewsletter

It's the title of the post:

www.celiachandbook.com

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Join eNewsletter

wow looks like a great site!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter