This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Has Anyone Else Tried Humaworm?

Nancym

mftnchn Explorer

I used it too. I didn't see anything startling while on it, but had seen part of a tapeworm and a roundworm just prior when I tried pumpkin seeds and pineapple for three days (sort of a modified fast). I am pretty sure I passed some stuff but it was pretty digested and hard to identify.

I'll probably retry it again in the later summer.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nancym Enthusiast
I used it too. I didn't see anything startling while on it, but had seen part of a tapeworm and a roundworm just prior when I tried pumpkin seeds and pineapple for three days (sort of a modified fast). I am pretty sure I passed some stuff but it was pretty digested and hard to identify.

I'll probably retry it again in the later summer.

Are you sure it wasn't just an undigested pumpkin seed? Those things go through me whole if I don't chew them extra thoroughly.

CarlaB Enthusiast

I guess Sherry didn't see this. :)

For me, it was OBVIOUS it was a worm and not undigested food as it was longer than anything I ate, even in its broken up state.

The Humaworm does make me feel sluggish. It didn't help that I caught the flu when I was on it, but it definitely makes me feel less energetic than normal.

Of course, it has a lot of detox herbs and I've been on a lot of Lyme medication for over a year, so it could just be stirring up a lot of toxins in me. Both times I have really looked forward to my last day.

tom Contributor

Grrrrrrr shouldn't mine be here by now?

Yesterday was 2wks since ordering.

Green12 Enthusiast

It seems I got my order within a week, a week and a half, of ordering.

If you don't get it by next week I would maybe contact the company.

Nancym Enthusiast

I had to contact them and ask about my order. They got on the ball and sent it immediately after I sent the email. Sounds like they have some issues with their order processing. :\

tom Contributor

Woohoo it came today!! :D

I think I'll wait a couple days before starting it tho since I have places to be this weekend.

For one .. . .I'm meeting forum member yolo tomorrow. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

JulesH Rookie

I ordered mine on Sunday and got an email on Thursday saying it had shipped on Wednesday. So I expect it any day.

Sharon Marie Apprentice

I got my Humaworm capsules in the mail yesterday. March 29 and took my first two this morning. My hopes are so mixed! Nooo I can't possibly have parasites or worms! Ewwwwwwwwww But then again maybe its very probable. I am in a weird way hoping thats the cause of all my problems.

And how did the meeting with YoLo go? I have gotten so much out of her posts! :D She is wonderful!

tom Contributor

Hi SharonMarie :)

Looks like we're in this together, tho I'll be a day lagging. I'm starting tomorrow.

The meeting w/ yolo was great!! :D

We plan to do it again sometime.

mamaw Community Regular

Hi Gang

well I've read this thread with great interest. I see where it is helped the big D but what about the Big C?????

I haven't done a cleasne in many years & maybe just maybe that is why at times I eat but five minutes later I want to eat again...anyone else like that? Its not everyday that I feel like that but it happens.

Has anyone used it on young children? I read these threads very fast & today is a migraine day soooo I'm positive I didn't get all of the important stuff...

thanks

blessings

mamaw

JulesH Rookie

I started this morning, too! I had some stomach upset this afternoon, but some of it may be in my head. :P

CarlaB Enthusiast

Mamaw, I used it with my 11 year old. They have a children's formula. He saw some interesting things, though I didn't look at his results myself.

Sharon Marie Apprentice

I have had an insatiable appetite for a couple of years now, I think. I want to eat all the time. Even when I know I can't be hungry!! It's a constant struggle to resist. And my weight is slowly sliding upwards. I remember an old saying about feeding your tapeworm, LOL !!! Maybe thats the cause. It would be good to have found the reason.

I took my first two capsules this am and haven't noticed anything yet. Lets keep in touch and we can compare notes :( It's going to be an interesting journey this month. ;)

Nancym Enthusiast

After weeks of doing really well and probably 5 days from completing my course of Humaworm, I've had a major relapse. It has to be something I've eaten, I'm sure. I started getting adventurous in my eating again and reintroduced things I had taken out of my diet.

Well, hopefully this goes away quickly!

tom Contributor

Hi Jules & Sharon :)

I'm in .. . ..started 1st pills about an hour ago.

Sharon Marie Apprentice
Hi Jules & Sharon :)

I'm in .. . ..started 1st pills about an hour ago.

I'll be taking my fourth dose tonight. So far have felt nothing different. Isn't it scary when ya take that first dose.

Good luck to us all!

Keep me posted. SharonMarie

tom Contributor
Isn't it scary when ya take that first dose.

Gyah!! Ain't DAT da troof!!

Just took 2nd dose.

I did feel a little dizzy for a time this AM - ~2hrs after taking it.

And right now I feel a little heartburn/indigestion ~20min after taking it.

Haven't eaten anything recently, but there's a slight chance I suppose it's caused by roommate's cooking tho it looks like all the same stuff he always cooks.

Hmmmmm

Nancym Enthusiast
And right now I feel a little heartburn/indigestion ~20min after taking it.

Haven't eaten anything recently, but there's a slight chance I suppose it's caused by roommate's cooking tho it looks like all the same stuff he always cooks.

Hmmmmm

I didn't feel dizzy but I did get heartburn. I recommend drinking down LOTS of water after you take the pills and whatever you do, don't lay down immediately afterwards. Sit or stand up for 30 minutes otherwise you will have terrible heartburn. At least, that was my reaction.

tom Contributor

Thanks Nancy, I'll be sure to do that.

Ended up w/ an all-night headache last night, and am 95% sure it's attributable to the pills.

I haven't had ANY dried herbs in 2.5 yrs because I kind of overdo the anti-candida diet & haven't gotten around to testing any.

Wondering if my side-effects are more related to that aspect than anything else.

(EVERY dried herb has at least SOME microscopic mold, or so they say & I've come to believe)

Oh well ... ..here comes 3rd dose .. . .

CarlaB Enthusiast

I felt bad pretty much the whole time on Humaworm ..... but I felt so much better afterward that it was worth it.

My second round I had to stop 3 1/2 days before the end because we were going to travel. Pretty much as soon as I stopped, I felt better.

I take a lot of other herbs, so I don't think it's the mold in my case. It stirs up a lot of toxins ...... it's very cleansing.

JulesH Rookie

I haven't really had any side effects except the first day. But I'm worried I've ruined everything because I took my dose late yesterday. And this morning too. :( I get so scared when the instructions say that you have to take them at such an exact time. Oh, well, I guess.

tom Contributor

I took as more strict at first than I think it really is.

It says 12 hrs is IDEAL, but 8-12 hrs apart is fine too.

So if AM dose is 9am, PM dose can be anywhere betw 5-9pm.

And now I'm realizing that it can also be flipped, measuring the 8-12hrs overnight. (?)

Unless being asleep is a big factor, any daytime dosing that deviates from the full 12hr interval probably makes the overnight interval >12 hrs.

I doubt an hr or two here & there makes much of a difference.

lonewolf Collaborator

After reading this, I ordered some for my whole family and dog. Between my husband's on-going problems, my son's new health/behavior problems and my frustration with psoriasis and hair that is getting thinner, I figure all 6 of us (other 3 kids too) are going to try it. I hope it works!

Sharon Marie Apprentice

I'm on day 3 and the only thing I have noticed is a very nasty tasting belch from them. The reason may be because I have already been taking many of the herbs that are in the capsules. I have no idea what I may be expelling. Like Carla B I don't go digging ;)

Good luck everyone and stick with it.

SharonMarie

PS lonewolf I also suffer with psoriasis and thinning hair. Both are improving after going gluten free.

Archived