This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Has Anyone Gone To Cheeseburger In Paradise In North Myrtle Beach Sc

suepooh4

suepooh4 Contributor

Hi,

My husband and I are planning our family vacation and we have heard about Cheeseburger in Paradise and I was just wondering if anyone has tried it. I see that there is one in North Myrtle Beach just seven minutes from where we stay. If anyone has been there what have you ordered that was good ?

Thank you,

Sue

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

MySuicidalTurtle Enthusiast

I eat at Cheese Burger In Paradise in Atlanta. I like the Son of a Son of a Sailor salad without wantons, balsamic vinaigrette on the side, and french fries. They should have a gluten-free menu. Have fun!

gfgypsyqueen Enthusiast

I eat at the one in Fort myers. I love the Baja burger with fries or the steak salad. Great place. Nice to eat fries again! Get the menu online if you have to, but they usually have a gluten-free menu.

suepooh4 Contributor
I eat at the one in Fort myers. I love the Baja burger with fries or the steak salad. Great place. Nice to eat fries again! Get the menu online if you have to, but they usually have a gluten-free menu.

Thats the first thing my husband asked me when I was looking at their menu online, was do they have gluten free fries. I am really looking forward to going to a place on vacation and not worrying about him getting sick. Before we found out he had celiac we would try new places all the time when we were on vacation and never give it a second thought. Now I try to search for places that offer a gluten free menu before we go. I'll have to tell him about the Baja burger.

Thanks

Sue

mmcdaniels Apprentice

We went to a Cheeseburger in Paradise in Cincinnati last Friday while traveling. It was by far our best gluten-free dining experience. The waitress was knowledgable and sympathetic. The food was quite good. My son is the only Celiac in the family. He had bunless mini-cheeseburger with a generous portion of fries and Heinz ketchup. I enjoyed a great Carribean Chicken sandwich. I think it is actually gluten-free if you get it without the bun.

Marsha

suepooh4 Contributor
We went to a Cheeseburger in Paradise in Cincinnati last Friday while traveling. It was by far our best gluten-free dining experience. The waitress was knowledgable and sympathetic. The food was quite good. My son is the only Celiac in the family. He had bunless mini-cheeseburger with a generous portion of fries and Heinz ketchup. I enjoyed a great Carribean Chicken sandwich. I think it is actually gluten-free if you get it without the bun.

Marsha

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with gluten free dinning, it is really hard to find a waitress who is knowlegable and sympathetic.

My husband is the only one with Celiac in our family and after looking at their menu online I was glad to see they had a childrens menu since we have four children, it looks like they have something for everyone. I am really looking forward to trying Cheeseburger in Paradise when we go to Myrtle Beach in June.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Sue

Archived