Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MKJ

gluten-free Mcgriddle Recipe/idea

Hey I put 1/2 gluten-free pancake (made with Bob's Red Mill Pancake Mix), 1/2 an egg (already cooked) and 1/2 a piece of gluten-free bacon cut up in a bowl. Put a slice of cheese on top and microwaved it for 30 seconds.

Then I stirred it all up and drizzled a bit of honey on top

and Viola! I have the equivalent of a McGriddle sandwich! It was pretty good!

So next time you want something different try that!

PS I put 1/2 on everything because I was just diagnosed and still do not eat a whole lot at each meal. You could do 1 each or more if you wanted.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey I put 1/2 gluten-free pancake (made with Bob's Red Mill Pancake Mix), 1/2 an egg (already cooked) and 1/2 a piece of gluten-free bacon cut up in a bowl. Put a slice of cheese on top and microwaved it for 30 seconds.

Then I stirred it all up and drizzled a bit of honey on top

and Viola! I have the equivalent of a McGriddle sandwich! It was pretty good!

So next time you want something different try that!

PS I put 1/2 on everything because I was just diagnosed and still do not eat a whole lot at each meal. You could do 1 each or more if you wanted.

Stomach still bothering you? It'll get better. That looks like a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Join eNewsletter

I was doing better after being diagnosed but I messed up and accidently ate some butter with gluten in it. It made me sick - then I just realized I was taking a medicine that was NOT on the ok list - so now that I've quite those two I am feeling better - however I still do not eat alot. I had a rough go to start - I didn't eat anything for over 3 weeks and lost over 35lbs. I was pretty sick - so I'm figuring my stomach shrank - but who knows.

Thanks for asking!

K

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter