Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyberprof

Laura?

I was wondering if this is the most common female name on the forum?

All Lauras please report it.

~Laura

Diagnosed by biopsy 2/12/07. Negative blood tests. Gluten-free (except for accidents) since 2/15/07. DQ2.5 (HLA DQA1*05:DQB1*0201)

Son, age 18, previously delayed growth 3rd percentile weight, 25th percentile height (5'3" at age 15). Negative blood work. Endoscopy declined. Enterolab positive 3/12/08. Gene results: HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201 HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0503 Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,1(Subtype 2,5) Went gluten-free, casein-free 3/15/08. Now 6'2" (Over six feet!) and doing great.

"Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance." Abigail Adams (1744-1818) 2nd First Lady of the United States

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

hi, i am new to the forum and am a Laura to. I am from Wisconsin soon to be moving to the sunny state of Arizona!!!for health reasons. I myself do not have celiac disease, but my 2 boys ages 6 and 12 do and my husband has crohns disease. My boys have numerous allergies...Casien,gluten,eggs,beet sugar,chocolate,beans,peanuts,soy,the hardest one of all rice!,certain fruts, almonds. i know there is more, but not all are coming to my mind at the moment. I myself am allergic to eggs, sugar cane, pineapple, bananas, oysters (which i would never eat) and malt.

Join eNewsletter

I'm a Laura, too! Am new here. I don't yet know if I have Celiac, but my two year old son was diagnosed last week. I am struggling with our lifestyle changes, those that have already come and those going forward.

Nice to meet other Lauras!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter