Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiddo1414

Kfc Grilled Chicken

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm with Juliebove. I wouldn't chance it. Too much chance for CC. And even if it is gluten-free, it would be just about the only thing on their menu, outside of shredded lettuce and tomato slices, that is. http://www.yum.com/nutrition/allergen/allergen_kfc.asp Not even the mashed potatoes are safe there.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

I definitely would not trust anything from KFC. They are not very friendly to people with food sensitivities and there is flour in the air in their stores. I get nervous waiting on the KFC manager when she comes into where I work! :o:P:blink:

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter