Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiddo1414

Kfc Grilled Chicken

Has anybody heard if KFC's new grilled chicken is gluten free? I saw the first commercial for it today but the allergy/sensitivity isn't on KFC's website (I guess because it's still in test markets).

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm with Juliebove. I wouldn't chance it. Too much chance for CC. And even if it is gluten-free, it would be just about the only thing on their menu, outside of shredded lettuce and tomato slices, that is. http://www.yum.com/nutrition/allergen/allergen_kfc.asp Not even the mashed potatoes are safe there.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Count me in too. Not worth the risk.

My choice of risk would be a VERY expensive french restaurant. ;)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I definitely would not trust anything from KFC. They are not very friendly to people with food sensitivities and there is flour in the air in their stores. I get nervous waiting on the KFC manager when she comes into where I work! :o:P:blink:

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)