Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wowzer

Rice Chex

Most (if not all) of the gluten-free cereals here are from just under $4 or higher. I've paid as much as $7 for some Blue Roo Vita-Pro, which I didn't like. HV Crunchems were $3.79 last time I bought some, about six months ago. They are definately the best for their type that I've found, although they are still "light" compared to the real things IMO. I grew tired of them.

Have yet to find anything close to acceptable gluten-free corn flakes.

Our Walmart sells Rice chex for $2.50, but they don't have the barley malt free ones yet.

best regards, lm

I've found a suitable corn flake alternative at my local health food store. The brand is Nature's Path (naturespath.com). I don't mind them at all...and my DH loves them. Mind you, he is used to generic no name corn flakes so I guess he's not a real corn flake conisseur.

Finally found these in my stores last week! My daughter is LOVING them! She's eating them at breakfast and taking them mixed with popcorn and Glutino pretzels for snack. I'm going to try the marshmallow treats! I better go browse that recipe site!! :D

I went to the store the day I heard about it. I walked down the cereal isle to see if they got the new product in and all the mangers were standing around the rice chex so I couldnt look at the box-lol