Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CeliBelli

Seeking Doctor In Riverside, Ca

I am a newly diagnosed Celiac in Riverside, CA. I was diagnosed at the Women's Wellness Center at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, CA, but need competent primary care close to home. I am looking for a new doctor in or near Riverside experienced in treating Celiac Disease. I'd be most grateful for any recommendations.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello,

I'm a celiac in the area. I have had three doctors, none of which know anything about celiac disease. If you have Kaiser insurance, I believe, there is a doctor in Redlands that my fellow celiacs in my support group recommend. We have a meeting Tuesday, May 20 and you could come, or I could ask for you.

I will try to pm you with more info.

Gluten Free since November 2005

"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.." ---Ed Polish

Hello,

I'm a celiac in the area. I have had three doctors, none of which know anything about celiac disease. If you have Kaiser insurance, I believe, there is a doctor in Redlands that my fellow celiacs in my support group recommend. We have a meeting Tuesday, May 20 and you could come, or I could ask for you.

I will try to pm you with more info.

Hi there. I know this was a while ago, but I'm also in the area and looking for a good doctor. Do you happen to have any recommendations for our area? Thanks for your help :) KM