Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MsMishka

Naturalfoodmills Double Chocolate Cookie- Can I Get Opinions On This Dilemma?

Hi :) I can't believe that my first post here is about this, but you all seem to be so very well educated that I thought I'd ask.

I've tried to contact the company, but both emails are bouncing.

This is what I tried to send them:

Hello

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi :) I can't believe that my first post here is about this, but you all seem to be so very well educated that I thought I'd ask.

I've tried to contact the company, but both emails are bouncing.

This is what I tried to send them:

Hello

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

You should take them back to the store and politely ask to speak to a manager. Show the manager the problem and tell her/him that all the boxes on their shelves are the same way. Trust me, the manager will want to know. They should refund your money, and remove all the other boxes so no one else will buy them.

They may or may not notify the company. Stuff grows on food, it's really not that unusual. They may just throw out the boxes and absorb the cost. But you really should let them know, so no one else buys them.

I once bought a box of chocolates that had worms in it. I took it back and the manager rushed over and personally started gathering up all the other boxes of that candy.