Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

We Found A Gf Cake

:D my bf is an exterminator so he frequents many businesses--he was at a bakery this week, i know it is in nassau county, long island, not exactly sure--i will have to ask him--anyways i asked him to check it out since it was a jewish bakery and has kosher items--when the owner was signing for services rendered, he asked him if he knows anything about gluten-free---the owner gave him 2 cakes for me to try--i havent tried the mocha cake yet, but the seven layer devils food :P and even better, i didnt get sick----it's gluten-free and lactose free, has eggs, sugar, potato starch, particially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, cocoa, tapioca starch, natural flavor emulsion, and salt------no soy or corn flour, which i cant have anymore---it was delicious------this bakery doesnt have a shop--they deliver to other places--the name on the package is: Shabtai Gourmet--Dist by: Cinderella Sweets, Woodmere, NY 11598---i think in the stores you would find them in the freezer dept--one states to keep it frozen---you may want to look for them--i was so happy to try it and not get sick--not my favorite frosting but many like it--kind of like the little hostess cupcakes--i will try to remember to ask where it is located-----deb

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

• 2 years later...

I love their products too! I called the company and found out they sell to a few health food shops here on Long Island! You can find Cinderella Sweets - Shabtai Gourmet gluten free cakes & cookies at Dr. B. Well-Plainview NY, The Health Nuts-Bayside Ny, Natures Pantry in Floral Park, Makinajians Farm in Huntington, and at The Diet Shop in Ronkonkoma . They have the ring tings, raspberry roll, lady fingers and meltaway crumbs! They said they will be coming out with a Gluten Free Brownie real soon. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived