Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darlindeb25

We Found A Gf Cake

:D my bf is an exterminator so he frequents many businesses--he was at a bakery this week, i know it is in nassau county, long island, not exactly sure--i will have to ask him--anyways i asked him to check it out since it was a jewish bakery and has kosher items--when the owner was signing for services rendered, he asked him if he knows anything about gluten-free---the owner gave him 2 cakes for me to try--i havent tried the mocha cake yet, but the seven layer devils food :P and even better, i didnt get sick----it's gluten-free and lactose free, has eggs, sugar, potato starch, particially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, cocoa, tapioca starch, natural flavor emulsion, and salt------no soy or corn flour, which i cant have anymore---it was delicious------this bakery doesnt have a shop--they deliver to other places--the name on the package is: Shabtai Gourmet--Dist by: Cinderella Sweets, Woodmere, NY 11598---i think in the stores you would find them in the freezer dept--one states to keep it frozen---you may want to look for them--i was so happy to try it and not get sick--not my favorite frosting but many like it--kind of like the little hostess cupcakes--i will try to remember to ask where it is located-----deb

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I love their products too! I called the company and found out they sell to a few health food shops here on Long Island! You can find Cinderella Sweets - Shabtai Gourmet gluten free cakes & cookies at Dr. B. Well-Plainview NY, The Health Nuts-Bayside Ny, Natures Pantry in Floral Park, Makinajians Farm in Huntington, and at The Diet Shop in Ronkonkoma . They have the ring tings, raspberry roll, lady fingers and meltaway crumbs! They said they will be coming out with a Gluten Free Brownie real soon. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm