Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gracey1037

Restaurnts In Baltimore, Maryland ?

can anyone help me with a list of gluten-free restaurants in baltimore , maryland. We will be spending time there over the next 18 months as i have been accepted in a research program at Kennedy Kreigher Institute( part of john hopkins0. Would like places in baltimore proper to sve gas. it is the round trip each time(12 times and about 1000 plus miles round trip) I wouldn't mind one special place out side downdown if the was absolutely the greatest .Well you get the picture!we are staying at the Holiday Inn at

Camden Yards. We are boston red socks fans and no matter how hard i pray it hasn't turned into Fenway !!! . Just kidding Lord.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

hi. welcome to charm city. i have lived here all of my life, but was just diagnosed in jan 08. pf changs right there near the harbor by power plant offers a gluten-free menu. i haven't eaten there since i was diagnosed but i am sure that it is amazing. i have fallen in love with outback since i found out. they also offer a gluten-free menu including the thunder from down under which is a flourless brownie. the crab dip is a fine appetizer, just take some corn tortilla chips to replace the bread it comes with. the closest outback to where you are is straight on route 2 south/ritchie hwy to glen burnie. right in harundale plaza. if you go a little further south on rte 2 you will find a carrabas which also offers a gluten-free menu. all of these places you can look at their menus online to get an idea of what you want. there is also a grocery store, if you are interested, north of the city called wegmans.... phenomenal store with lots of gluten-free products. good luck and enjoy baltimore. :)

I don't know any restaurants, but I do know 2 places that make goodies:

tenzoartisans.com I have only tried their gluten-free cinnamon bun and it was great!

You can also check glutenfreedesserts.com to find out where her products are sold. Sweet Sin makes great cookies, bread, etc. I think everything I have tried has been good!

I have never been here :http://www.flyingavocado.com/menu/ but they have gluten-free stuff. I love:http://www.great-sage.com/.

Have fun!

I've been there, and I love it. I especially like the triple combo, which is guacamole, hummus, and artichoke dip or seed pate. I just ask for more of the first two and make it a double combo. If you tell them you're gluten-free they will take care to substitute more 100% corn chips, and celery sticks for the usual pita bread.

Hi! I just recently spent a weekend in Baltimore. I had a wonderful meal at a Pub called Lucy's on Eutaw. It is across from the Hippodrome Theater. Other safe options include: PF Changs, Outback, Uno's (for pizza), Fogo de Chao, Roy's.

The website Urban Spoon just added a Gluten Free Friendly restaurant search option. I recommend trying that as well.

Treen Bean

A gluten free goddess in training! - 2 years and counting