Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cazzie

Hi (dont Now Why To Post)

hi there. i'm caroline 24. live in Uk, i tryed the gluten free before xmas of 2008 becose i had read about it helping iwth a lot of condions like migraines so i thought i give it a go. and for the last 7months i been quite ill having tingeling hands and feet, headacs most days migraines every 2 months having more seizures. so i'm quite fed up of the migraines so i thought i give it anothr go.

hope to chat to some of you soon take care

caz (nickename is caz)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Caz,

I have those type symptoms. Everyone says it takes time for the neuro symptoms to heal. Up to a year or 2. So we have to be patient. Believe me, patience is NOT my forte. But I am tired of it as well. I have suffered for 12 years. I can wait to be well. :)

Hang in there.

S

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!