Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Once in a blue moon when I go out with my friends I like to do a shot. Since I am a light weight it seems Tequila Rose is a good thing for women. Does anyone know if it is gluten free. Thanks, SG

D'oh!! :o I was gonna talk about 100% agave tequila, but then went ahead & googled "tequila rose".

30 proof strawberry cream liqueur??!!!!! :wacko:

Seems to me that that's about the toughest type of thing to determine whether it's gluten-free, unless the company will say so, since there's no requirement to disclose ingredients in alcoholic beverages. :(

I think you'll have to try calling or emailing them.

Once in a blue moon when I go out with my friends I like to do a shot. Since I am a light weight it seems Tequila Rose is a good thing for women. Does anyone know if it is gluten free. Thanks, SG

This is the reply I got when I sent an email on the Tequila Rose website...

Tequila Rose Cocoa Cream Liquer contains a flavor that has gluten andshould not be consumed by someone with Celiac's Disease. Tequila RoseJava and Strawberry do not contain any flavors with gluten, and we donot analyze for gluten. We recommend that anyone with Celiac's Diseaseconsult a doctor before consuming Tequila Rose products. Thanks!Garrett >>> Lori Generaux 8/25/2009 5:12 PM >>>