Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katester

Los Angeles?

Does anyone know of any restaurants in the Los Angeles/Santa Monica area that are great with the gluten-free deal? There is a PF Chang's but I've been glutened from there and I'm worried about going there again. Or does anyone know of something to order that is almost always okay? I'm staying for over a week and want to enjoy my trip. I don't want to watch everyone else eat at a restaurant and have a piece of toast for myself back at the house. You guys probably understand... Any input would be great. Thanks.

symptoms-october 5th, 2007

negative endoscopy and colonoscopy-december 2007

positive bloodwork-january 2008

diagnosed celiac-january 8, 2008

"At the end of the day, the fact that we're still here is reason enough to celebrate."

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Does anyone know of any restaurants in the Los Angeles/Santa Monica area that are great with the gluten-free deal? There is a PF Chang's but I've been glutened from there and I'm worried about going there again. Or does anyone know of something to order that is almost always okay? I'm staying for over a week and want to enjoy my trip. I don't want to watch everyone else eat at a restaurant and have a piece of toast for myself back at the house. You guys probably understand... Any input would be great. Thanks.

I know this is a bit late, lol, but I thought I would post a few choices in LA.

Sushi for one, bring your own gluten-free soysauce, wasabi is gluten-free.

El pollo loco never been glutenend there.