Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amy Gallagher

South Jersey Gluten Free Wedding

I'm looking for a reception site in South Jersey or Philadelphia that can do a Gluten free menu. (the groom has celiac's disease) Also, I don't want to have to sell my first born child to pay for it. Thanks for any suggestions!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm looking for a reception site in South Jersey or Philadelphia that can do a Gluten free menu. (the groom has celiac's disease) Also, I don't want to have to sell my first born child to pay for it. Thanks for any suggestions!

No clue but I bet Paul at Mr. Ritts bakery would have some idea since he is in your area. He must have worked on a gluten free wedding before.

If you like Italian food, try Pasta Pomodoro in Voorhees. It has a separate gluten-free menu, is certified gluten-free, and is DELICIOUS. Here's the website: http://www.pastapomodoronj.com/

Try the gluten-free garlic bread ... it's done on a pizza crust and is incredible.