Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I live in MD and there is a lady that has a gluten-free bakery in Hagerstown that we know. I don't know if she does wedding cakes but you could ask. I don't know if that's an area of consideration.

Good luck :D

Hi Kaiti,

cool :rolleyes: , where is that lady with the gluten-free bakery exactly? Hagerstown isn't far from me. I live in PA and it's only about an hour. And that's it worth driving for me. And i'm in Maryland and some other states around a lot of times anyway :lol: .

Greetings, Stef

I'm not sure exactly where it is located it used to be somewhere else in MD but she moved up to Hagerstown. We haven't been there since it has moved. It is called Grandma Whimsy's Cupboard. The card here says Special Occasion Cakes, Cooking classes and demos, wholesale and retail, and special events catered. I think it is open again since the move but you'll have to call and see. The number is 301-416-8122, or 301-465-9123 and the email is caroljean@accessa.net. I'm having my mom call today because just talking about it makes my mouth water. Hope to talk to you soon :D