Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celiac3270

Two "restaurants" Gf Lists

I found these through another celiac support group. You actually can eat gluten-free at subway, though the options are limited. Here's the link:

http://subway.com/subwayroot/MenuNutrition...lergenChart.pdf

Also, I got a list to another place I'd never heard of, Culvers--it only has a list for wheat, so you'd have to ask about all gluten. Here's the link:

http://www.culvers.com/AdminToolFiles/Docu...lergenFinal.pdf

You need adobe reader for both, which can be downloaded for free from adobe.com. I figure most people have it, but if the link doesn't work, that's why.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks celiac3270...I didn't even know Subway had a gluten-free list. I worked at a tcby/ subway here where I live before I was diagnosed with celiac disease and they really aren't careful( at least at this place) and they touch the bread then put their hands(with gloves) into the things that are supposed to be gluten-free. It's just too risky of a place for me to go now. But man did I love their subs!!!!!! :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Guest gfinnebraska

I agree with Kaiti ~ I love their salads, but they are too careless with their preparation. The one we have here has crumbs everywhere!!! NOT a place I can eat. I would not consider anything they have as gluten-free. :(

Join eNewsletter

Yep and thanks for posting it...I always like to learn new things :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter