Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

susiequsie

Why Does Bread Dough Climb Beaters?

Hi Susie,

I was going to suggest the KA mixer, but see you've already taken care of it!

So the next helpful thing is to attach a great recipe for a quick (start to finish 30 minutes!) gluten-free flatbread that I adapted from a recipe I found here on this forum!

Here it is:

Gluten-Free Flax Bread

1/4 cup flaxmeal

1/2 cup brown rice flour (preferably superfine grind) (I use Bob

Hi MNBeth,

Thanks for the encouragement to go beyond my mixes and try it on my own. Also, thanks for the recipe. I can see I'll have to go shopping for several of the ingredients, but I'll have to give this a go soon. And the buns option sounds really good too.

Recipe credit goes to FiddleFaddle. ;) Haven't tried that one myself, but have heard good things about it!

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...