Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Nsi Vitamins Gluten Free?

I am very curious about NSI brand vitamins, minerals and herbs. I went to VitaCost.com and looked at labels. I didn't see a thing about any gluten free claims or labeling.

It appears that NSI gets a lot of favorable reviews. I had no luck in finding NSI's own website. It looks like they just list there products on vendor sites.

Does anyone have info on NSI? Has anyone contacted them? Any proof that their products are gluten free?

Celiac Dx: June 16, 2008

EDG Confirmation: Acheived C3 "severe" on July 8, 2008

Gluten-Free Since: June 21, 2008

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes, I contacted NSI/Vitacost (they are one and the same). Many/most of their products are Gluten Free. Some are OBVIOUSLY NOT: (product has something to do with Wheat and label mentions wheat, barley).

I contacted them with a list of the products that I was taking (and had checked the labels on) and got an affirmative reply that they were indeed Gluten Free.

I take a bunch of their products: Magnesium, potassium, Vitamin B combo, Fuxothin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C , Gincko Biloba. I've never had a problem with any of them.

When you email them via their "contact us" link, they actually answer you within a day or two!

Franceen

Diagnosed DH by Allergist via gluten-free Diet Success

Gluten-free since Dec 2005

Gluten-free works so why keep getting tests?

Neg skin biopsy & Neg bloodwork after gluten-free for 3 months

No Endoscopy - need to eat gluten for good test & won't do it

No other Allergies or major ailments!