Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mudders4

Diagnosis

Guest mudders4

Hello, I'm not very good at typing. Sorry, I would love if someone can let me know what they think about my case. I'm 35 and have been sick almost all my life. I lost all my teeth, I have had 3 iron infusions and it isn't fun. I lose my entire volume of iron. I have yeast infections every other month. Constant diarrhea for years. I had blood test done that showed slight postive. Had biopsy that was negative. I was told by GI Dr. i am not celiac. I strongly disagree with my own research. I have been very confused and frustrated. I'm in the process of testing with Enterolab. Has anyone ever had anything like this.Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest mudders4

Thank you so very much for replying. That is my plan as well as the testing from enterolab.I appricate you help.

Thanks Vicki

Well biopsies can miss damage if they don't go to the right place or if there is not that much to detect. If there was a slight elevation in the blood test something has to be going on. If you really believe that you have celiac then you could try going gluten-free as richard suggested. Your body will know better then any doctor could tell you. Also you might want to consider getting a doctor in your area who is well versed in celiac disease. So many doctors don't have the knowledge about celiac disease. Hope you get feeling better :D

Guest mudders4

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for your reply. I am so thankful to have found you all. I am going to do the one test at enterolab. But I will not wait for a dr. to tell me I have it. I am going to start the diet and I'm a bit nrevous. I will probably have more questions we I start. Thank you again you have all been helpful.

Thank you

Vicki