Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glutenfreegirl

Opinions On A Good Multi Vit

Hi

I know many of you take a multi vit and I think right now I need to take one too to re establish my body I feel like I am so low on everything that my body is crying for help and I don't know what to give it I am strting to panick and am really scared that my body can not fight this damage done to it......ok breath just breath...

any suggestions on a multi I would prefer a liquid multi and searched the whole foods the other day for one with not much luck they either had no complete multi or they contained gluten....

any advice

celiac blood test positve 11/10

stool test postive 2009

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

ive been taking "one n' only" by "pure essence labs" for 3 years now. its free of gluten, vegan certified, and so on. it makes me feel great.

Hi

I know many of you take a multi vit and I think right now I need to take one too to re establish my body I feel like I am so low on everything that my body is crying for help and I don't know what to give it I am strting to panick and am really scared that my body can not fight this damage done to it......ok breath just breath...

any suggestions on a multi I would prefer a liquid multi and searched the whole foods the other day for one with not much luck they either had no complete multi or they contained gluten....

any advice

I take Freeda Quintabs-M. I am looking for a different vitamin though, one that had the methylcobalamin form of B12. (this one has cyanocobalamin). I've tried some of the ones that others have suggested in the past which have sugar alcohols (xylitol, malitol, sorbitol, etc..) and they upset my digestive system.

I checked on the one that the last person suggested, the One 'n' Only by Pure Essence Lab. It sounded like a good possibility because it has the methylcobalamin B12, but I'm confused as to how it can be Gluten free, as it has ingredients such as "wheat 'gluten free'; barley; kamut" (a form of wheat). I understand that it is marked gluten-free, but how can it actually be gluten-free?