Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katester

Reading Topics

It seems that something has changed in the layout. I don't know if it's just on my computer or in general. Whenever I look at a topic, I can't read all the posts by simply scrolling down. I have to click on each person's individual post, then click on the one under it and then the next one and so on. It's such a pain! I checked it out on my sister's laptop and it's normal and how it used to be. Why is it doing this? How can I fix it? It's so annoying...

symptoms-october 5th, 2007

negative endoscopy and colonoscopy-december 2007

positive bloodwork-january 2008

diagnosed celiac-january 8, 2008

"At the end of the day, the fact that we're still here is reason enough to celebrate."

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Click on "options" and set it to standard, that should fix the problem. That happened to me last week too. <_<

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Hi--try going up to the top right of the page, clicking on "options" and making sure you are set to "standard".

That should fix it :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Where is options? Sorry, I'm not very computer savvy. =)

"At the end of the day, the fact that we're still here is reason enough to celebrate."

Fixed it!!! Thank you so much!!!