Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have had an irregular heart beat for years. I have had it checked numerous times. I have learned that fatigue and stress causes most of my symptoms. Most of the time I notice this at night, when I am laying on my left side. If I am rested, I have very few problems.

Can you have stress in your subconcious and not know this? My whole family thinks this is my nerves. And it could very well be. I just dont feel stressed. Fatigued I am and I havent a clue why.

Mirabella,

I had the same exact problem that you're having. Mine was triggered by dehydration and electrolyte issues. I doubt it's anything serious, but if it's really worrying you and affecting your life, you should get it checked out. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck.

-Brian

Can you have stress in your subconcious and not know this? My whole family thinks this is my nerves. And it could very well be. I just dont feel stressed. Fatigued I am and I havent a clue why.

Mirabella,

You can absolutely have stress in your subconcious. Any unfinished projects, little irritations, chronic aggrivations, all sorts of things can add a little layer of stress to your body and mind. These stresses can cause depression (fatigue is a common side effect of depression), anger, mood swings, and many other issues. I always think about a quote I saw on a card, "Dr. Phil says, 'To alleviate stress the first thing you need to do is finish all your unfinished business.' So I decided to finish the bottle of wine, the box of chocolates and the bag of chips." :D

Trying to cope with celiac disease and all the new stuff can add a lot of stress too, especially if your family isn't supportive. See your doctor, then get out of the house and do something for yourself like take a walk, get a massage or a mani/pedi, or go out with the girls for gluten-free drinks at a comedy night.

shelly D. :lol: That is good advice!! I will finish all those bags of goodies in the food pantry!! The Dr. ran some more blood work. Iron absorb. Iron% ferritin, thyroid, B12 and a couple others. Just feel too weak and shaky.