Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

martha37

Newbie Needing Medication Info

I am just starting at this --trying to eliminate gluten and lactose. I have some info, but can't seem to get complete info on drugs (RX and OTC) re. inactive ingredients (which may have gluten or lactose). Seems every time I turn around, I find another thing I thought was OK, but isn't. :huh:

Someone said soy is bad. Is this true?? All soy, or just soy milk?? <_<

Any info on drug lists and food lists would be very helpful. Or any other hints on getting started, as my Dr. seems to know very little!! :)

thanks

martha

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am just starting at this --trying to eliminate gluten and lactose. I have some info, but can't seem to get complete info on drugs (RX and OTC) re. inactive ingredients (which may have gluten or lactose). Seems every time I turn around, I find another thing I thought was OK, but isn't. :huh:

Someone said soy is bad. Is this true?? All soy, or just soy milk?? <_<

Any info on drug lists and food lists would be very helpful. Or any other hints on getting started, as my Dr. seems to know very little!! :)

thanks

martha

Here is a source:

http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/ This listing pertains to gluten only.

But, of course, the disclaimer is to always verify for yourself whether a product is safe to consume. The responsibility ends with us. :)

Most doctors know very little. This site if full of all the information that you may need. Take a look around and welcome!

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien