Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hippiegirl2001

Sublingual Methylcobalamin B12 W/o Sugar Alcohols

I am trying to find a gluten free sublingual methylcobalamin form of B12 which does not have any sugar alcohols. My system does not tolerate those so unfortunately I am unable to take Jarrow brand. (sugar alcohols are for example sorbitol, maltitol, etc, anything ending in "ol").

Thanks! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

YES!!!! It took me forever to find one: Pure Encapsulations B12 Liquid 1000 mcg per ml

Sublingual.

Gluten Free

Sugar/sugar alcohol free

Check out Pure Encapsulations website. All of their products are GLUTEN FREE and free of toxic excipients. I am in the process of converting entirely over to their line.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

YES!!!! It took me forever to find one: Pure Encapsulations B12 Liquid 1000 mcg per ml

Sublingual.

Gluten Free

Sugar/sugar alcohol free

Check out Pure Encapsulations website. All of their products are GLUTEN FREE and free of toxic excipients. I am in the process of converting entirely over to their line.

Thanks Sooo Much, I will check it out!!

Update. I checked out Pure Encapsulations but their website said that they "sell their products exclusively to health care professionals." Through another website, thenaturalonline.com, I found a sublingual Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg tablet by Natural Factors. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners (and no sugar alcohols!) no corn, soy starch, wheat or yeast. It did not say no Gluten, so I emailed the company. Here was their prompt reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our products. Our B12

Methylcobalamin 1000mcg and 5000mcg do not contain any gluten. I hope

this helps.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Williams

Natural Factors Everett US

Product Information

1-800-322-8704 ext. 2144

kwilliams@naturalfactors.com

So, wow, you can even get it in the 5000 mcg strength.

Good job!!

But I order my Pure Encapsulations through Amazon....quite a few companies sell it. You just cannot buy directly from their website. But give the ones you found a go!!

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

Good job!!

But I order my Pure Encapsulations through Amazon....quite a few companies sell it. You just cannot buy directly from their website. But give the ones you found a go!!

It is good to know I can order the Pure Encapsulations vitamins through Amazon as I'm always ordering from them!