Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi there so my test results finally came back

Part of me did not care as I have noticed great changes both good and bad on the gluten-free diet (bad due to the detoxing effect)

now the DR is awa until Sept but the office gave me my results but Idon't know what they mean can anyone hear help?

this is what it said

all three results igg iga and trans iga where <1 so what does that meant? am or am I not according to the test?

celiac blood test positve 11/10

stool test postive 2009

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I dont know the ranges, but I have never seen a range that would put you into the Celiac range according to the tests. But it sounds like you already have your answer. :)

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

I dont know the ranges, but I have never seen a range that would put you into the Celiac range according to the tests. But it sounds like you already have your answer. :)

That was the weird part there was no range just that number...what are the test usually like? like what would a positive range result be?

stool test postive 2009

I have seen ranges from 3-4 up to 10 for the different tests. It really depends on the lab. If you know what lab you used, you can call them and ask for the range. Some have ranges posted online.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

I have seen ranges from 3-4 up to 10 for the different tests. It really depends on the lab. If you know what lab you used, you can call them and ask for the range. Some have ranges posted online.

Ok I will ck it out and see what I can find...thanks

stool test postive 2009