Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celiac3270

Huge Dining/eating Out Guide

Hi,

This was too good not to share--besides posting a lot here and lurking at the Delphi forum, I get the "daily digest" of messages from a couple Yahoo Groups.

From one of them, known as Silly Yaks (not to be confused with USA Silly-Yaks, Jessica's group), I got a 108 page Adobe file from the owner--a massive, wonderful food guide with links to the gluten-free menus on websites, phone numbers, locations (by state, when applicable), and a column with all the foods we can eat and those we can't. Since it's a Yahoo group, you would need to join first, but it would probably be under the files section so you could download it (it's not on the internet). I could also forward the e-mail to anyone who would want to download it--just send me an e-mail or pm w/ your address if you would want it. The first 97 pages is about places you could find throughout most, or at least, a large part of the US. Then they do regional suggestions -- one about NYC, which would be helpful for all the recent posters, and also about California (by region), Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and Washington DC.

-celiac3270

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Awesome :lol: , I already signed up. I already need it for Rhode Island in April.

Thanks a million times, Stef

Aww...sorry, I forgot to mention--all the information seems to be for the US--since it mentions the states the restaurants are in, all the "regions" that they get a sampling of restaurants from are in the US, etc. I apologize to all my friends to the north for getting your hopes up :(:unsure:

Guest Viola

Hmmm, it seems to me that years ago Canada had a list out as well. I think I will have to find time this evening and do a search and see if we still have one. If I can find one I'll pop back on and post it :)