Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamindarlin

New Here....just Found Out Today...

I tried De Boles corn spaghetti from Walmart...its good too. Be careful when you buy premade spaghetti sauce though. Some may have cheese in case you can't have it and some may have wheat like the ones flavored with meat. Also not all chili or canned chili beans are wheat free even if other flavors of the same brand are.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Personallyu Well, actually there are plenty of studies showing the ingredients in GliadinX in fact does break down gluten by 50-85% before it reaches the small intestine. I believe the reason Scott recommends using it when you are ...
    I’ve been gluten free going on 14 years and as you all know accidents happen along the way especially when you are eating at someone else’s house or restaurants. ive been getting these attacks throughout the years and after having another one ...
    Have your doctors check for Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, which is still pretty new and not well known (not an IgE response, but similar in terms of symptoms).    It can be extreme or mild.   My triggers are insect bites and medications lik...